Top 6 Most Entertaining and Useful Apps for the iPad-mini, iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1
Posted in Apps
, iPad 1
, iPad 2
, iPad 3
, iPad 4
, iPad Mini
, iPhone 4
, iPhone 4s
, iPhone 5
, iPhone 5s
, New iPad
, entertainment apps
, iPad Mini
, iphone 5
, top 6 apps
You have just received your shinny iPad mini with 4G LTE or iPhone 5 with iOS 6 and very much happy to have your brand new gadgets. Those gadgets would be nothing without those dedicated apps developers who makes it those devices entertaining, fun and useful with many apps. Below I’ve listed 6 most entertaining apps you should install into your brand new iPad Mini or iPhone 5.
1. DirecTV – This App will turn your iPad mini or iPhone 5 into a remote control for your smart TV. DirecTV app gives you complete control of your DirecTV using your iPad mini or iPhone 5. The App is absolutely free. You can download it here.
2. Angry Birds Star Wars – how about a game that is really fun! This game works really well on my iPad mini. I have not played it on the iPhone so I can’t tell how it looks. Find it here for $0.99
3. TouchDocs – Viewing, editing, creating Google Docs made easy. This app does it all with Google Docs. Very easy on the eyes with the iPad mini. Grab it for $3.99.
4. PDF Expert – Let you view PDF files and also allows you to fill out PDF forms. You can even sign PDF documents with a Stylus. A little expensive but worth every penny. Go for it: $9.99
5. Tunein Radio Free and Pro – Listen to radios worldwide. The best radio station app that let you listen by location, genres and you can even save your favorite stations. Pro is $0.99
6. Kindle – Who says only Amazon Kindle Fire HD owners can read books from Amazon Appstore? with Kindle app for iPad Mini and iPhone you can read any books from Amazon straight from your iPad Mini. But of course you will need an Amazon book subscription. Grad it Free.
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.